°° MIRANDA °°

hey lovelies..

today i want to show you the new catwa applier miranda from deetalez, cool hair from fabia and an tattoo from aurica, also i wear earrings from avaway and eyes from arte..

all infos are in my credits after my pic.


.poca.


.. miranda ..


.:: H A I R ::. 
FABIA MESH HAIR
Karen 
@ Fantasy Collective
Chest Version includet 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook



.:: E A R R I N G S  ::. 
- AVAWAY - 
KARY PASTIES 
Evelyn 
HUD driven 


!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MARKETPLACE WWW

  

.:: T A T T O O  ::.
.:AS:. 
aurica store
TERRA

!!! THX !!! ♥ MP FLICKR BLOG 

❤❤❤
.:: H E A D ::.
CATWA
LONA



❤❤❤


.:: E Y E S ::.
ARTE
Rare Eyes
Applier for Lelutka & Catwa

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE


  

.:: S K I N ::.
DEETALEZ
MIRANDA
@Mainstore
CATWA Applier
wearing skintone mixedtype 
wearing her shape and brow shape
(but with Lona Head)



.:: B O D Y ::.
Maitreya 
Lara 4.1


Kommentare